The LRES4004TF-POE is a PCI Express x1 dual port photoelectric hybrid PoE+ Gigabit ethernet image acquisition card independently developed by Shenzhen Lianrui Electronics Co., Ltd. on the basis of Intel master control scheme. It is compatible with the PCIe X8 and x16 channels. The design of the server adapter card is mainly used in industrial field visual inspection server and equipment, visual field client, fast mobile Ethernet data transmission equipment and other occasions that need optical fiber transmission at the same time, and it is also suitable for ordinary servers. At the same time, lres4004tf-poe allows personal computers to power VOIP phones or any other traditional copper powered device over the network.
- Single-port PoE output power consumption up to 30W.
- Vision frame grabber card adopts a wider RJ45 pitch design.
- Interface specially designed for industrial cable access.
- Thickened gold RJ5 connector.
- The adapter card adopts a compact design.
- Mixed design of RJ45 & SFP.