The LRES2014PT-POE is a dual-port copper cable 10 Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express x4 PoE+ Ethernet image acquisition card independently developed by Shenzhen Lianrui Electronics Co., Ltd. based on the Intel master control solution, and is compatible with PCIe x8 and x16 channels. The server adapter card design is mainly designed for industrial field visual inspection servers and equipment, visual field clients, fast mobile Ethernet data transmission equipment, etc., and is also suitable for ordinary servers.
- The single port PoE output power consumption is up to 30W.
- Self-adaptive power consumption output required by external equipment: Class 0, Class 1, Class 2, Class 3, Class 4.
- The adapter card uses a wider RJ45 pitch design.
- Increase the independent PoE switch, and each port is equipped with surge protection.
- Carefully selected RJ5 connectors with thickened and heavy gold to ensure more firm and reliable connectivity.
- The design of two 8-Pin RJ45 headers can better save the precious PCIe slot resources of the motherboard.