The LRES2039PT-POE is a four-port copper gigabit ethernet PCIe x4 PoE+ ethernet image acquisition adapter, compatible with PCIe x8 and x16 channels, independently developed by Shenzhen Lianrui Electronics Co., LTD based on Intel chip. The adapter card design is mainly designed to be used in industrial scene visual detection server and equipment, visual scene client, fast mobile ethernet data transmission equipment, etc., but also suitable for ordinary servers.
- It is based on Intel master chip scheme.
- A four-port copper cable Gigabit Ethernet PCIe X4 PoE+ Ethernet image acquisition card.
- It mainly designed for industrial scene visual detection servers and equipment, visual scene client, fast mobile Ethernet data transmission equipment, etc.
- Adaptive to power output required by external equipment.
- Larger heat sink can effectively solve the problem of heat dissipation of the adapter in the case of poor heat dissipation environment, and effectively ensure the stable operation of the adapter card for a long time.