The LRES2008PT-POE is a PCI Express x4 eight-port PoE + Gigabit Ethernet image acquisition card independently developed by Shenzhen Lianrui Electronics Co., Ltd. based on the Intel I350 chip solution, and is compatible with PCIe x8 and x16 channels. The server adapter card design is mainly designed for industrial field visual inspection servers and equipment, visual field clients, fast mobile Ethernet data transmission equipment, etc., and is also suitable for ordinary servers.
- Single-port PoE output power consumption up to 30W.
- Vision frame grabber card adopts a wider RJ45 pitch design.
- Interface specially designed for industrial cable access.
- Thickened gold RJ5 connector to ensure a more secure and reliable connectivity.
- 8 x 8-pin RJ45 design can save the motherboard’s valuable PCIe slot resources.