The LRES2011PT-POE is a four-port copper cable Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express x4 Ethernet frame grabber card independently developed by Shenzhen Lianrui Electronics Co., Ltd. based on the Intel I350 chip solution. It is also compatible with PCIe x8. , X16 channels. This server adapter card design is mainly designed for industrial field vision inspection servers and equipment, vision field clients, fast-moving Ethernet data transmission equipment, etc., and also suitable for ordinary servers.
- Provides an external 4-Pin power supply supply interface.
- Meet the IEEE 803.2af PoE output standard; have automatic detection output: Class0, Class1, Class2, Class3.
- The adapter card adopts compact RJ45 pitch design, which is more suitable for tight industrial equipment.
- With protection up to ± 2kV common mode, ± 1KV differential mode protection.
- The RJ5 connector with thick and thick gold is carefully selected to ensure more robust and reliable connectivity.
- The design of four 8-Pin RJ45 heads can better save the precious PCIe slot resources of the motherboard.