The LRES2033PT-POE is a PCIe x1 PoE+ gigabit dual-port copper industrial ethernet network adapter based on the Intel chipset. Developed independently by Shenzhen Lianrui Electronics Co., Ltd and is compatible with x4, x8, x16 lanes. The PoE adapter is designed mainly used on industrial field vision inspection server and equipment, vision field client, fast moving Ethernet data transmission equipment etc. It’s also suitable for ordinary servers.
- The single-port PoE output power consumption is up to 30W;
- Adaptive power consumption output for external devices: Class 0, Class 1, Class 2, Class 3;
- The adapter card adopts a wider RJ45 spacing design;
- The thickened heavy gold RJ5 connector is carefully selected to ensure a more solid and reliable connection;
- 2*8-pin RJ45 head design can save the motherboard’s valuable PCIe slot resources.