JAI Go-X Series GOX-8901C-PGE
The JAI Go-X Series GOX-8901C-PGE is a small, attractively-priced industrial area scan camera offering a blend of features, image quality, and industrial grade reliability perfect for the next generation of machine vision systems. It weighs only 62 grams and delivers 8.9-megapixel Bayer color output at up to 12 fps over a GigE Vision interface. The GOX-8901C-PGE includes a robust set of capabilities like region-of-interest (ROI), image flipping and mirroring, 2×2 decimation, 8/10/12-bit output, blemish compensation, and shading correction – plus, advanced features like two different sequencer modes and an intelligent, user-customizable auto-exposure function (ALC).
The Go-X Series
The Go-X Series offers compact, attractively-priced industrial area scan cameras with a blend of features, image quality, and industrial-grade reliability that is in high demand for the next generation of machine vision systems. The Go-X Series incorporates the most popular Sony Pregius CMOS sensors with resolutions ranging from 2.3 to 12.4 megapixels and a choice of USB3 Vision or GigE Vision interfaces. With industrial-grade shock and vibration ratings (80G/10G) and excellent thermal dissipation, they are designed to keep critical inspection systems running 24/7/365.
JAI Go-X Series GOX-8901C-PGE Features
- 8.9-megapixel camera with 3.45-micron pixels and 1” optical format.
- Low-noise Sony Pregius IMX267 CMOS image sensor with Bayer color output.
- GigE Vision interface supporting long cable lengths and network configurations.
- Can be powered over the interface (PoE) or from an external power supply via a 6-pin Hirose connector.
- Small and lightweight to mount easily on robotic arms, UAVs, and any other machine vision systems where motion or portability are vital.
- Three sets of mounting holes with 20 mm, 21 mm, and 12 mm spacing to fit most existing installations with no re-tooling required.
- Industrial grade performance with ratings of 80G shock, 10G vibration, plus excellent thermal dissipation.
- Full six-year warranty
- Free SDK supporting Windows, Linux, and Linux for ARM embedded system development.