JAI Go-X Series GOX-20405M-PGE
The GOX-20405M-PGE is a small, attractively-priced industrial area scan camera offering a blend of features, image quality, and industrial grade reliability perfect for the next generation of machine vision systems. The camera features a state-of-the-art Sony Pregius S sensor with backside illumination (BSI) technology, and a GigE Vision 2.0 interface providing 20.3-megapixel monochrome images at up to 5 fps. Higher frame rates are possible using JAI’s “Xpress” lossless compression function.
- 20.3-megapixel camera with 2.74-micron pixels and 1.1” optical format.
- Backside-illuminated Sony Pregius S IMX541 CMOS image sensor with monochrome output.
- GigE Vision 2.0 interface supporting long cable lengths and network configurations.
- “Xpress” lossless compression function included to enable faster frame rates and more compact image streams when needed.
- Can be powered over the interface (PoE) or from an external power supply via 6-pin Hirose connector.
- Small and lightweight to mount easily on robotic arms, UAVs, and any other machine vision systems where motion or portability are vital.
- Mounting holes with 21 mm or 20 mm spacing to fit most existing installations with no re-tooling required.
- Industrial grade performance with ratings of 80G shock, 10G vibration, plus excellent thermal dissipation.
- Full six-year warranty.
- Includes new “Xscale” function supporting virtual, sub-pixel rescaling of output for greater binning flexibility or when matching the resolution and FOV of cameras in existing systems.