JAI Go-X Series GOX-12405M-5GE
The GOX-12405M-5GE is a small, attractively-priced industrial area scan camera offering a blend of features, image quality, and industrial grade reliability perfect for the next generation of machine vision systems. The camera features a state-of-the-art Sony Pregius S sensor with backside illumination (BSI) technology, and a 5GBASE-T GigE Vision interface providing 12.4-megapixel monochrome images at up to 43 fps. The interface automatically adjusts to 2.5GBASE-T or 1000BASE-T speeds depending on the performance capabilities of the network.
- 12.4-megapixel camera with 2.74-micron pixels and 1/1.1” optical format.
- Backside-illuminated Sony Pregius S IMX545 CMOS image sensor with monochrome output.
- High performance GigE Vision 2.0 interface can automatically negotiate between 5GBASE-T, 2.5GBASE-T, and 1000BASE-T speeds as needed.
- Can be powered over the interface (PoE) or from an external power supply via 6-pin Hirose connector.
- Small and lightweight to mount easily on robotic arms, UAVs, and any other machine vision systems where motion or portability are vital.
- Mounting holes with 21 mm or 20 mm spacing to fit most existing installations with no re-tooling required.
- Industrial grade performance with ratings of 80G shock, 10G vibration, plus excellent thermal dissipation.
- Full six-year warranty.
- Includes new “Xscale” function supporting virtual, sub-pixel rescaling of output for greater binning flexibility or when matching the resolution and FOV of cameras in existing systems.