JAI Spark Series SP-45001M-CXP2A
The JAI Spark Series SP-45001M-CXP2A provides the same 44.7-megapixel monochrome resolution and CXP-12 lane speeds as the SP-45000M-CXP4A but uses a reduced-speed version of the OnSemi XGS 45000 CMOS imager. This results in a list price that is more than 20 percent lower for customers not needing the ultra high performance of the full speed models. It offers the same high image quality and special functions as the higher-speed models, making it well suited to a wide range of high-resolution applications.
With a maximum full resolution frame rate of 38 fps for 8-bit images and 32 fps for 10-bit or 12-bit images, the JAI Spark Series SP-45001M-CXP2A provides ample speed to support a wide range of high-resolution applications where ultra-high performance is not required. The lower price point and two-lane output enable vision system designers to maximize the cost competitiveness of their systems, especially for applications where multiple high-resolution cameras are utilized. With an exceptionally low dark noise rating (<5e-), the SP-45001-CXP2A boasts 67 dB of standard dynamic range, extendable to 73 dB by built-in linear or knee-point HDR functions for both monochrome and color models For applications that demand the highest possible image quality, the SP-45001-CXP2A features a Frame Integration mode that can average the exposures of up to 8 sequential frames to dramatically reduce the amount of shot noise in the image.
JAI Spark Series SP-45001M-CXP2A Features
- 44.7-megapixel resolution at 38 fps (8-bit) and 32 fps (10-bit or 12-bit) over two CoaXPress lanes.
- 8K resolution (7680 x 4320) at 48 fps.
- Compact 31.5 mm sensor diagonal with 3.2-micron square pixels.
- Global shutter CMOS imager for no motion-related distortion.
- Monochrome output with 67 dB of standard dynamic range.
- Built-in HDR functions provide up to 73 dB of HDR as 14-bit linear output or 8/10/12-bit knee-point compressed images.
- Single ROI and multi-ROI modes with up to 64 defined regions.
- Lens control function for utilizing Birger Mount via RS-232C lens control commands
- Vertical and horizontal image flipping.
- Image sequencer plus frame integration modes for noise reduction or HDR.
- Automatic Level Control (ALC) for dynamic lighting conditions.
- Two-channel CoaXPress v2.0 interface supporting up to 12.5 Gbps per lane.
- Can share processing across multiple PCs via the CoaXPress link sharing function.
- Industrial grade performance with 80G shock and 10G vibration rating.