JAI Spark SP-5000M-USB
JAI provides a wide selection of single-sensor monochrome area scan cameras with resolutions ranging from 2.35 to 45 megapixels. Cameras are built around state-of-the-art sensor technology including the latest CMOS global shutter imagers.All cameras are designed to perform in tough environments to withstand operating conditions with high vibration effects (up to 10G) and high shock occurrence (up to 80G). This classifies them among the best in relation to industrial reliability and durability.
The SP-5000M-USB provides 5-megapixel monochrome resolution at up to 62 fps over a USB3 Vision interface. 5-micron square pixels provide excellent sensitivity while flexible ROI capabilities enable the camera to be tailored to a wide range of high performance applications.
High throughput: At 62 frames per second over a standard USB3 Vision interface, the SP-5000-USB provides a combination of speed, resolution, and ease-of-use well suited to a wide range high speed inspection applications.
A Versatile Performer – in Monochrome or Color: Available in monochrome or color models, the SP-5000-USB supports single and multi-ROI functions enabling users to create the exact resolution and optical format they require for their high performance application.
Auto exposure and High Dynamic Range: Monochrome models feature a built-in HDR function that lets users to extend the camera’s dynamic range up to 84 dB. In addition, all models feature a P-iris connection and JAI’s Auto Level Control for intelligent exposure control in dynamic lighting conditions.
- 5-megapixel resolution at up to 62 fps.
- 1” CMOS imager with global shutter.
- Monochrome output.
- 5 µm square pixels provide excellent sensitivity and optical flexibility.
- Analog and digital gain controls for less quantized noise.
- P-iris or programmable 3-axis control for motorized lenses, pan/tilt heads, and other analog accessories.
- Industrial grade performance with 80G shock, 10G vibration, and -45°C to +70°C operating range.
- 8/10/12-bit USB3 Vision output for grabberless connection to host computers.