JAI Spark Series Area Scan SP-12401M-USB
JAI provides a wide selection of single-sensor monochrome area scan cameras with resolutions ranging from 2.35 to 45 megapixels. Cameras are built around state-of-the-art sensor technology including the latest CMOS global shutter imagers.All cameras are designed to perform in tough environments to withstand operating conditions with high vibration effects (up to 10G) and high shock occurrence (up to 80G). This classifies them among the best in relation to industrial reliability and durability.
The SP-12401M-USB provides 12-megapixel monochrome resolution at up to 23.4 fps over a standard USB3 Vision interface. Featuring the Sony Pregius IMX304 CMOS imager, it delivers outstanding low-noise image quality suitable for a wide range of high resolution machine vision applications.
Compact Optical Format: The SP-12401M-USB features Sony’s advanced 3.45 µm pixel technology, enabling its 12.37-megapixel resolution to fit in a compact 1.1” optical format for more lens options and a smaller, lighter form factor.
Excellent Sensitivity and Image Quality: Also available in a model with color output, the SP-12401-USB cameras feature a dark noise rating of less than 2.5 electrons for outstanding image quality even under low light conditions.
Advanced Exposure Control: The SP-12401-USB handles difficult lighting situations with ease – indoors or out – thanks to JAI’s Auto Level Control (ALC) function, which links auto shutter and auto gain for smart exposure control under any condition.
- 12-megapixel resolution at 23.4 fps via standard USB3 Vision interface.
- Compact 1.1” CMOS imager with global shutter.
- 8/10/12-bit monochrome output.
- 3.45 µm square pixels provide low noise with excellent sensitivity.
- Automatic Level Control (ALC) for dynamic lighting conditions.
- Edge enhancement function for added contrast and sharpness.
- Industrial grade performance with 80G shock, 10G vibration, and -5°C to +45°C operating range