JAI Spark SP-25000M-CXP4A
The SP-25000M-CXP4A is a high performance industrial area scan camera providing 26-megapixel monochrome images at up to 150 frames per second over a 4-lane CoaXPress 2.0 interface supporting full CXP-12 data rates. Its high resolution CMOS imager features 2.5-micron pixels for a compact 1.1-inch optical format supporting the use of smaller, lighter C-mount lenses.
- 26-megapixel monochrome images at 150 fps over 4 CoaXPress lanes.
- Compact 1/1.1-inch sensor with 2.5-micron square pixels.
- C-mount lens format for smaller, lighter optics.
- Global shutter CMOS imager for no motion-related distortion.
- Single ROI and multi-ROI modes with up to 64 defined regions.
- Lens control function for utilizing Birger Mount via RS-232C lens control commands.
- Edge enhancer function, plus vertical and horizontal image flipping.
- Image Sequencer with 128 user-definable indexes.
- Automatic Level Control (ALC) for dynamic lighting conditions.
- Four-channel CoaXPress v2.0 interface supporting up to 12.5 Gbps per lane over micro BNC connectors.
- Can share processing across multiple PCs via the CoaXPress link sharing function.
- Industrial grade performance with 80G shock and 10G vibration rating.