JAI Spark Series Area Scan SP-12000M-CXP4
JAI provides a wide selection of single-sensor monochrome area scan cameras with resolutions ranging from 2.35 to 45 megapixels. Cameras are built around state-of-the-art sensor technology including the latest CMOS global shutter imagers.All cameras are designed to perform in tough environments to withstand operating conditions with high vibration effects (up to 10G) and high shock occurrence (up to 80G). This classifies them among the best in relation to industrial reliability and durability.
The SP-12000M-CXP4 provides 12-megapixel monochrome resolution at a blazing fast 189 frames per second – the fastest 12-megapixel camera in the industry. Built around the CMOSIS CMV12000 CMOS imager, it is capable of handling the most demanding of high performance machine vision applications.
Maximum Throughput: Delivering 4096 x 3072 pixels at up to 189 frames per second, the SP-12000-CXP4’s combination of speed and resolution makes it ideal for high performance inspection applications where detailed analyses are required across a wide area.
Excellent Image Quality – Monochrome or Color: Available in monochrome or color models, the SP-12000-CXP4 features true correlated double sampling (CDS) for outstanding image quality with high pixel uniformity.
Adapts to Changing Light Conditions: The SP-12000-CXP4 handles difficult lighting situations with ease – indoors or out – thanks to a built-in high dynamic range mode (monochrome) and JAI’s Auto Level Control (ALC) function, which links auto shutter and auto gain for smart exposure control under any condition.
- 12-megapixel resolution at 189 fps via 4-channel CoaXpress interface.
- Large format APS-C CMOS imager with global shutter.
- Monochrome output.
- 5.5 µm square pixels provide excellent sensitivity.
- Imager includes correlated double sampling (CDS) function for improved uniformity.
- Automatic Level Control (ALC) and HDR imaging function for dynamic lighting conditions.
- Industrial grade performance with 80G shock, 10G vibration, and -45°C to +70°C operating range.
- 8/10/12-bit output.