JAI Spark Series Area Scan SP-5000C-CXP2
JAI provides a wide selection of single-sensor color area scan cameras with resolutions ranging from 2.35 to 45 megapixels. Cameras are built around state-of-the-art sensor technology including the latest CMOS global shutter imagers. For maximum imaging performance JAI’s Spark Series cameras are the ideal choice. These CMOS cameras are designed to provide an optimal blend of speed, resolution, and supreme image quality.For maximum imaging performance JAI’s Spark Series cameras are the ideal choice. These CMOS cameras are designed to provide an optimal blend of speed, resolution, and supreme image quality.
The SP-5000C-CXP2 provides 5-megapixel color resolution at up to 211 fps over a two-lane CoaXpress interface. 5-micron square pixels provide excellent sensitivity while flexible ROI capabilities enable the camera to be tailored to a wide range of high performance applications.
High throughput: At 211 frames per second, the SP-5000-CXP2 provides a combination of speed and resolution well suited to many high speed inspection applications, event capture systems, and much more.
A Versatile Performer – in Monochrome or Color: Available in monochrome or color models, the SP-5000-CXP2 supports single and multi-ROI functions enabling users to create the exact resolution and optical format they require for their high performance application.
Auto exposure and High Dynamic Range: Monochrome models feature a built-in HDR function that lets users to extend the camera’s dynamic range up to 84 dB. In addition, all models feature a P-iris connection and JAI’s Auto Level Control for intelligent exposure control in dynamic lighting conditions..
- 5-megapixel resolution at up to 211 fps.
- 1” CMOS imager with global shutter.
- 8/10/12-bit Raw Bayer color output.
- 5 µm square pixels provide excellent sensitivity and optical flexibility.
- Analog and digital gain controls for less quantized noise.
- P-iris or programmable 3-axis control for motorized lenses, pan/tilt heads, and other analog accessories.
- Industrial grade performance with 80G shock, 10G vibration, and -45°C to +70°C operating range.
- 8/10/12-bit CoaXpress output supporting power over the interface or via 12-pin connector.