JAI Spark Series Area Scan SP-12401C-PGE
JAI provides a wide selection of single-sensor color area scan cameras with resolutions ranging from 2.35 to 45 megapixels. Cameras are built around state-of-the-art sensor technology including the latest CMOS global shutter imagers. For maximum imaging performance JAI’s Spark Series cameras are the ideal choice. These CMOS cameras are designed to provide an optimal blend of speed, resolution, and supreme image quality.For maximum imaging performance JAI’s Spark Series cameras are the ideal choice. These CMOS cameras are designed to provide an optimal blend of speed, resolution, and supreme image quality.
The SP-12401M-PGE provides 12-megapixel Color resolution at up to 9.3 fps over a standard GigE Vision interface. Featuring the Sony Pregius IMX304 CMOS imager, it delivers outstanding low-noise image quality suitable for a wide range of high resolution machine vision applications.
Compact Optical Format: The SP-12401C-PGE features Sony’s advanced 3.45 µm pixel technology, enabling its 12.37-megapixel resolution to fit in a compact 1.1” optical format for more lens options and a smaller, lighter form factor.
Excellent Sensitivity and Image Quality: Also available in a model with color output, the SP-12401-PGE cameras feature a dark noise rating of less than 2.5 electrons for outstanding image quality even under low light conditions.
Advanced Exposure Control: The SP-12401-PGE handles difficult lighting situations with ease – indoors or out – thanks to JAI’s Auto Level Control (ALC) function, which links auto shutter and auto gain for smart exposure control under any condition.
- 12-megapixel resolution at 9.3 fps via standard GigE Vision interface.
- Compact 1.1” CMOS imager with global shutter.
- 8/10/12-bit Raw Bayer color output.
- 3.45 µm square pixels provide low noise with excellent sensitivity.
- Burst mode for capturing short sets of images at nearly 3X the camera’s frame rate.
- Automatic Level Control (ALC) for dynamic lighting conditions.
- Edge enhancement function for added contrast and sharpness.
- Industrial grade performance with 80G shock, 10G vibration, and -5°C to +45°C operating range.