JAI Go-X Series GOX-12405C-CXP
The GOX-12405C-CXP is a small, attractively-priced industrial area scan camera offering a blend of features, image quality, and industrial grade reliability perfect for the next generation of machine vision systems. Featuring a state-of-the-art Sony Pregius S sensor with backside illumination (BSI) technology, and a CoaXPress 6.25 Gbps interface, the GOX-12405C-CXP delivers 12.4-megapixel color images at up to 47 fps.
- 12.4-megapixel camera with 2.74-micron pixels and 1/1.1” optical format.
- Backside-illuminated Sony Pregius S IMX545 CMOS image sensor with raw Bayer or RGB (interpolated) output.
- CoaXPress 2.0 interface featuring CXP-6 (6.25 Gbps) output over a single connector.
- Can be powered over the interface (PoCXP) or from an external power supply via 6-pin Hirose connector.
- Small and lightweight to mount easily on robotic arms, UAVs, and any other machine vision systems where motion or portability are vital.
- Mounting holes with 21 mm or 20 mm spacing to fit most existing installations with no re-tooling required.
- Industrial grade performance with ratings of 80G shock, 10G vibration, plus excellent thermal dissipation.
- Full six-year warranty.
- Includes new “Xscale” function supporting virtual, sub-pixel rescaling of output for greater binning flexibility or when matching the resolution and FOV of cameras in existing systems.