JAI Go Series Area Scan GO-5100M-USB
JAI provides a wide selection of single-sensor monochrome area scan cameras with resolutions ranging from 2.35 to 45 megapixels. Cameras are built around state-of-the-art sensor technology including the latest CMOS global shutter imagers.All cameras are designed to perform in tough environments to withstand operating conditions with high vibration effects (up to 10G) and high shock occurrence (up to 80G). This classifies them among the best in relation to industrial reliability and durability.
The GO-5100M-USB is a compact industrial area scan camera delivering an excellent blend of size, versatility, and performance, all at an entry-level price. It delivers 5-megapixel monochrome output at up to 74 fps while offering exceptionally low-noise image quality for a wide range of machine vision applications.
Small & Lightweight: Like all Go Series cameras, the GO-5100-USB measures 29 x 29 x 41.5 mm (excluding lens mount) and weighs only 46 grams enabling it to fit into small spaces or be mounted on vehicles or robot arms where size and weight are critical.
High Image Quality & Dynamic Range: The GO-5100-USB leverages the low-noise pixel design of the Sony Pregius IMX250 CMOS imager to provide excellent sensitivity with an efficient, 2/3” optical format thanks to its 3.45-micron pixel size
Proven Reliability in Industrial Environments: Despite its small size and weight, the GO-5100-USB is built for the real world, with sturdy housings and extensive shock (80G) and vibration (10G) testing to deliver one of the best MTBF ratings of any small camera – over 175,000 hours. A 3-year warranty is standard.
- 5-megapixel camera with 3.45-micron pixels and 2/3” optical format.
- Direct replacement for cameras based on ICX625 CCD imagers.
- USB3 Vision interface for plug-and-play convenience.
- Monochrome output.
- Temporal dark noise rating <3e-
- 7 µs minimum exposure time.
- Single and Multi-ROI modes for flexible windowing and use of smaller optics.
- Industrial grade performance with 80G shock, 10G vibration, and over 175,000 hrs. MTBF ratings.