JAI Go Series Area Scan GO-5000M-PGE
JAI provides a wide selection of single-sensor monochrome area scan cameras with resolutions ranging from 2.35 to 45 megapixels. Cameras are built around state-of-the-art sensor technology including the latest CMOS global shutter imagers.All cameras are designed to perform in tough environments to withstand operating conditions with high vibration effects (up to 10G) and high shock occurrence (up to 80G). This classifies them among the best in relation to industrial reliability and durability.
The GO-5000M-PGE is a compact industrial area scan camera delivering an excellent blend of size, versatility, and performance, all at an entry-level price. It delivers 5-megapixel monochrome output at up to 22 fps, with flexible ROI and binning capabilities that enable the camera to be tailored to a wide range of machine vision applications.
Small & Lightweight:Like all Go Series cameras, the GO-5000-PGE measures 29 x 29 x 41.5 mm (excluding lens mount) and weighs only 46 grams enabling it to fit into small spaces or be mounted on vehicles or robot arms where size and weight are critical.
Outstanding Versatility: Choose a monochrome or a Bayer color model depending on your needs, and use flexible ROI options to adjust your resolution and optical format as required. On the monochrome model, 2×2 and 4×4 binning lets you turn the 5-micron standard pixels into extra-sensitive 10-micron or 20-micron effective sizes.
Proven Reliability in Industrial Environments: Despite its small size and weight, the GO-5000-PGE is built for the real world, with sturdy housings and extensive shock (80G) and vibration (10G) testing to deliver one of the best MTBF ratings of any small camera – over 180,000 hours. A 3-year warranty is standard.
- Versatile 5-megapixel camera with 5-micron pixels and 1” optical format.
- GigE Vision interface supports long cable lengths and network configurations.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) support.
- Monochrome output.
- Analog and digital gain control for less quantized noise in low-light situations.
- Single and Multi-ROI modes for flexible windowing and use of 2/3” or smaller optics.
- Four built-in HDR modes for up to 84 dB of dynamic range.
- 2X and 4X binning supported.
- Industrial grade performance with 80G shock, 10G vibration, and over 180,000 hrs. MTBF ratings.