Flir GigE Blackfly S BFS-PGE-63S4C-C
The Blackfly® S leverages the industry’s most advanced sensors in an ice-cube form factor. It is packed with powerful features enabling you to easily produce the exact images you need and accelerate your application development. This includes both automatic and precise manual control over image capture and on-camera pre-processing. On-camera features including IEEE1588 clock synchronization and full compatibility with popular third-party software supporting GigE Vision, gives system designers the tools to quickly develop innovative solutions. The Blackfly S is available in GigE, USB3, cased, and board-level versions.
- THE EXACT IMAGES YOU NEED
- Choice of CMOS global shutter, polarization, and high-sensitivity BSI sensors. Color transformation tools ensure true- to-life color. Advanced auto-algorithms or precise manual control
- DEVELOP ONCE, DEPLOY ANYWHERE
- Support for a wide range of operating systems and host system hardware architectures. Easily switch to board level models for embedded systems. Simplified product iteration with consistent form factor across sensor sizes
- ACCELERATE APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
- Compatible with third party software and hardware. Less code-writing required using powerful on-camera features. Quickly build custom applications with rich sample code and descriptive API logging.