Flir Blackfly S BFS-U3-50S4C-C
The FLIR Blackfly S BFS-U3-50S4C-C color camera offers 5 MP, 72 FPS, and a Sony IMX547 sensor. The Blackfly® S leverages the industry’s most advanced sensors in an ice-cube form factor. It is packed with powerful features enabling you to easily produce the exact images you need and accelerate your application development. This includes both automatic and precise manual control over image capture and on-camera pre-processing. The Blackfly S is available in GigE, USB3, cased, and board-level versions.
- Choice of CMOS global shutter, polarization, and high-sensitivity BSI sensors.
- Color transformation tools ensure true- to-life color.
- Advanced auto-algorithms or precise manual control.
- Support for a wide range of operating systems and host system hardware architectures.
- Easily switch to board level models for embedded systems.
- Simplified product iteration with consistent form factor across sensor sizes.
- Compatible with third party software and hardware.
- Less code-writing required using powerful on-camera features.
- Quickly build custom applications with rich sample code and descriptive.
- API logging.