Advantech PCIE-1181 Frame Grabber Card
The Advantech PCIe-1181 is a 1-port PCI Express 10 GigE Vision Frame Grabber which supports 1 or 2 independent 10,000/5,000/1,000/100 BaseT(X), 802.3at (PoE+)compliant Ethernet ports. With 12 VDC power output, the Advantech PCIE-1181 can provide up to 24 watts for each of the 2 12VDC output ports. It allows power to be supplied to connected devices, such as 10 GigE cameras, LED lighting in the machine vision system. Features with16,000 byte Jumbo frame and programmable PoE+ power control, the Advantech PCIE-1181 can significantly reduce the CPU workload, and increase the reliability for high performance, robust and reliable machine vision applications.
Advantech machine vision is a fully integrated vision system in a compact D39 smart camera format. Our USB Frame Grabber designed for connecting USB industrial cameras in machine vision, factory automation, and medical applications, moreover, the GigE Frame Grabber allows power to be supplied to connected devices, such as PoE-based GigE cameras in machine vision inspection systems.
Advantech PCIE-1181 Features
- Intel server-grade X550-AT2 10GbE MAC+PHY Ethernet Controller
- Supports Jumbo frame (16,000 bytes) and link aggregation
- PCI Express x4 compliant, low profile
- PoE+ compliant, dual-channel 12VDC output
- Programmable PoE+ power on/off control
- Powered Device (PD) auto detection and classification