JAI Sweep Series Line Scan SW-4000TL-SFP
JAI provides a wide selection of single-sensor monochrome area scan JAI’s monochrome line scan cameras provide an excellent combination of high resolution and fast scan rates. With high shock (80G) and vibration (10G) standards and an ambient operating temperature range of -5 C to +45 C these cameras are built to operate and last in even the most demanding industrial environments – providing users with low-cost-of-ownership. JAI’s monochrome line scan cameras can be used in many high speed machine vision applications including food sorting, pharmaceutical label inspection, postal sorting, sports, general web inspection and traffic applications such as train, railway, container and vehicle inspection.
The SW-4000TL-SFP is a high speed trilinear line scan camera that delivers outstanding color line scan performance for applications that don’t require the ultimate precision provided by the prism technology in JAI’s Sweep+ Series. The camera runs on 10 Gigabit Ethernet network configuration and features the enhanced Small Form-factor Pluggable optical interface (SFP+). With a maximum line rate of 66 kHz for 8-bit output, it is one of the fastest 3 x 4096 color line scan cameras on the market.
SFP+ Interface with Low Latency and No Data Loss: Operating with an SFP+ interface and optical cabling makes it possible to transmit large data packages over 10 km long cables with extremely low latency (low data transmission delay), low noise and no data loss, as optical fiber lines are immune to disturbance from electromagnetic interference
Unique Binning and Color Conversion Capabilities: The SW-4000TL-SFP is the only high-speed trilinear camera to offer support for both vertical and horizontal binning, as well as built-in color space conversions to HSI and CIEXYZ color gamuts.
10 Gigabit Ethernet Network Allow High Resolution and High Line Rates: The SW-4000TL-SFP runs on 10 Gigabit Ethernet network allowing super fast data transmission of 3 x 4098 pixels at a maximum line rate of 66,000 lines/second (8-bit output).
- 4K line scan resolution (4096 pixels per line).
- One of the fastest 4K trilinear line scan cameras – up to 66 kHz maximum line rate.
- Supports vertical dual-line binning, 2x horizontal binning, or both.
- Enhanced Small Form-factor Pluggable optical interface (SFP+) running on 10 Gigabit Ethernet network configuration.
- Up to 10 km long optical cables (OS2 type) with extremely low latency (low data transmission delay), low noise and no data loss.
- Built-in color space conversion from RGB to HSI, CIE XYZ, sRGB, Adobe RGB, and custom RGB formats.
- Flat-field, color shading, and chromatic aberration correction and-push automatic white balancing.
- Sub-pixel spatial compensation and tilted view correction (keystone), to ensure high image fidelity.
- Nikon F-mount or M42 mount (with 16 mm flange back distance).