JAI Sweep Series Line Scan SW-4000TL-10GE
JAI provides a wide selection of single-sensor monochrome area scan JAI’s monochrome line scan cameras provide an excellent combination of high resolution and fast scan rates. With high shock (80G) and vibration (10G) standards and an ambient operating temperature range of -5 C to +45 C these cameras are built to operate and last in even the most demanding industrial environments – providing users with low-cost-of-ownership. JAI’s monochrome line scan cameras can be used in many high speed machine vision applications including food sorting, pharmaceutical label inspection, postal sorting, sports, general web inspection and traffic applications such as train, railway, container and vehicle inspection.
The SW-4000TL-10GE is a high speed trilinear line scan camera that delivers outstanding color line scan performance for applications that don’t require the ultimate precision provided by the prism technology in JAI’s Sweep+ Series. Featuring a maximum line rate of 66 kHz for 8-bit output, it is one of the fastest 3 x 4096 color line scan cameras on the market.
Unique Binning and Color Conversion Capabilities: The SW-4000TL-10GE is the only high-speed trilinear camera to offer support for both vertical and horizontal binning, as well as built-in color space conversions to HSI and CIEXYZ color gamuts.
Direct Encoder Connection: The SW-4000TL-10GE can be directly connected to rotary encoders, which simplifies setup and enables automatic detection of scan direction for use with reciprocating slide tables. Encoder signals can be daisy-chained from one camera to the next in multi-camera setups.
10 GigE Interface with Backwards Compatibility: The SW-4000TL-10GE trilinear line scan camera is equipped with a super-fast 10 GigE interface with backwards compatibility to lower speed Ethernet standards. Intelligent auto-negotiation adjusts to support NBASE-T speeds (5 GigE and 2.5 GigE output), as well as the traditional 1000BASE-T speed (1 Gbps GigE Vision output).
- 4K line scan resolution (4096 pixels per line).
- One of the fastest 4K trilinear line scan cameras – up to 66 kHz maximum line rate.
- Supports vertical dual-line binning, 2x horizontal binning, or both.
- Advanced 10 GBASE-T (10 Gbps) interface with backwards compatibility to NBASE-T and 1000BASE-T data rates.
- Built-in color space conversion from RGB to HSI, CIE XYZ, sRGB, Adobe RGB, and custom RGB formats.
- Direct connection to rotary encoders including automatic scan direction detection.
- Flat-field, color shading, and chromatic aberration correction and-push automatic white balancing.
- Sub-pixel spatial compensation and tilted view correction (keystone), to ensure high image fidelity.
- Nikon F-mount or M42 mount (with 16 mm flange back distance).