JAI Go-X Series GOX-3200C-USB
The JAI Go-X Series GOX-3200C-USB is a small, attractively-priced industrial area scan camera offering a blend of features, image quality, and industrial-grade reliability perfect for the next generation of machine vision systems. It weighs only 62 grams and delivers 3.2-megapixel Bayer Color output at up to 119 fps over a USB3 Vision interface. The GOX-3200C-USB includes a robust set of capabilities like region-of-interest (ROI), image flipping and mirroring, 2×2 decimation, 8/10/12-bit output, blemish compensation, and shading correction – plus, advanced features like two different sequencer modes and an intelligent, user-customizable auto-exposure function (ALC).
- 3.2-megapixel camera with 3.45-micron pixels and 1/1.8” optical format.
- Low-noise Sony Pregius IMX252 CMOS image sensor with Bayer Color output.
- USB3 Vision interface provides high bandwidth and easy plug-and-play setup.
- Can be powered over the interface or from an external power supply via a 6-pin Hirose connector.
- Small and lightweight to mount easily on robotic arms, UAVs, and any other machine vision systems where motion or portability are vital.
- Three sets of mounting holes with 20 mm, 21 mm, and 12 mm spacing to fit most existing installations with no re-tooling required.
- Industrial grade performance with ratings of 80G shock, 10G vibration, plus excellent thermal dissipation.
- Full six-year warranty
- Free SDK supporting Windows, Linux, and Linux for ARM embedded system development.