Ximea xiJ MJ042MR-GP-P11-BSI
The Ximea xiJ MJ042MR-GP-P11-BSI industrial camera is built around a Scientific CMOS sensor coupled with compact Peltier TE Cooling and USB3 interface for speed.
What is xiJ?
- Scientific grade family of sCMOS sensors from Gpixel
- Resolutions 4.2 Mpix, 15 Mpix, 37 Mpix
- Includes versions with Backside Illuminated sensors
- Available in high-speed PCIe interface or Cooled with USB3
- Extremely low readout noise architecture – down to 1.2 e-
- Dynamic range up to 90 dB
- Quantum Efficiency of up to 95%
- Support of 12 and 16-bit modes
- Proprietary Anti-Glow method for a full sensor array utilization
- Dual Amplifier architecture for extraordinary Linearity
- Extremely large sensors ideal for Astronomy
- Most models with Peltier TE Cooled sensor: -20°C
Ximea xiJ MJ042MR-GP-P11-BSI Industrial Camera Features
- 4.2 Mpix, 2″ Backside illuminated sensor
- sCMOS sensor – Gpixel GSENSE400BSI, large pixel size 11 μm
- Ultra-compact Scientific CMOS camera with Peltier TEC Cooling
- Quantum efficiency – up to 95%
- Incredible speed with USB3 interface
- High Dynamic Range with FWC and extremely Low noise
The Ximea xiJ MJ042MR-GP-P11-BSI industrial camera Scientific grade sCMOS, compact camera for Material and Life sciences like Spinning disk confocal imaging, Genomics, High-Speed Multicolor, and Light Sheet Fluorescence, FRET, FRAP, FISH, TIRF, Cell Biology, Biochip reading, PALM, STORM, dSTORM, GSDIM, SPIM, and Widefield Microscopy, Astronomy, Protein/Lipid Trafficking, Voltage Sensitive Dyes, Quantum Dots, Membrane Dynamics, Ion Transport Physiology, Photovoltaic inspection, Mineralogy, OCT, FCS, gSTED, CARS, Digital pathology, Ophthalmology, Electrophysiology, Biophysics, Phosphorescence, Photoluminescence Spectroscopy, Biometrics, Endoscopy, and Biomedical, Nanoparticle, Intrinsic, Ratiometric, Calcium imaging.