Neural Labs NL GHOST
The NL GHOST camera uses high-resolution ultra-sensitive CMOS sensors and a 4 core internal processor to deliver superior performance of Traffic Analytics in scenarios up to 2 lanes. In a single unit, it integrates camera, lighting, electronic lighting control, and Neural Labs traffic analytics solution, such as license plate reading, speed calculation, direction flow, car make, and color. The unit processes traffic analytics internally and returns only the results in order to save bandwidth. It also has internal storage, making it tolerant to network outages. Each camera is precalibrated and tested for simple installation.
The NL GHOST camera has a quick fit standard RJ45 socket and two banks of stroboscopic infrared illuminators to provide the optimum nighttime illumination for the license plates. The unit has a temperature range of -40o to +60o C. The camera has a high strength aluminum body with a 4mm glass. A steel sun shield provides protection from adverse weather conditions. A removable top cover allows the installer to fit the cables easily without the need for the camera to be fully opened, optimizing the work time.
- 2 lane road coverage, using 3.2 Megapixel sensors.
- Reading multiple numbers of plates in a single field of view.
- Superior low light performance: 1/1.8” CMOS global shutter sensor.
- 24 VDC power supply
- Consumption: 60W @ 24 V
- 60GB internal storage is expandable up to 640GB.
- 25mm /35 mm lens to work from a distance of 15 to 25 meters.
- Stroboscopic light.
- IP 66 standard mounting.
- Embedded high-temperature range CPU.
- NEURAL SERVER included (Free Flow ANPR).
- Available video analytics: Speed calculation, classification, make, color, wrong-way detection, lane.