JAI Sweep+ SW-4000Q-SFP
JAI’s advanced product offering includes a set of 3-sensor R-G-B color line scan cameras for industrial machine vision applications. Part of the Sweep+ Series, these cameras feature state-of-the-art prism technology providing the best possible performance, precision, and versatility for line scan imaging in continuous production flows. 3-CMOS or 3-CCD sensors are precisely-aligned on a beam-splitter prism to a common optical path providing solutions that are easy to set up, with higher color precision and less color degradation over time than trilinear color cameras.
The SW-4000Q-SFP is a 4-CMOS prism-based industrial RGB/NIR color line scan camera with four separate sensors for simultaneously capturing red, green, blue and near infrared spectral wavebands. Besides delivering supreme RGB color data, the NIR image makes it possible to identify an even wider set of defects on inspected objects. The camera has 4,096 pixels per line and a fast, 72 kHz line rate. Included is an advanced set of features providing the best possible performance and precision for web-based or continuous color/NIR imaging applications. The camera runs on a 10 Gigabit Ethernet network configuration and features the enhanced Small Form-factor Pluggable optical interface (SFP+).
Prism Quality with Optical SFP+ Interface and 10 Gigabit Ethernet: The SW-4000Q-SFP combines the color accuracy of 4-CMOS prism technology with an optical SFP+ interface and 10 Gigabit Ethernet configuration providing true RGB + NIR output at up to 72 kHz.
The Best R-G-B-NIR Images From Any Angle: Prism technology makes it possible to view the red, green, blue and NIR channels through a single optical plane. This method eliminates off-angle viewing problems, spatial compensation issues, 3D cylindrical offsets, and other problems that can affect image quality with trilinear cameras.
SFP+ Interface with Low Latency and No Data Loss: Operating with an SFP+ interface and optical cabling makes it possible to transmit large data packages over 10 km long cables with extremely low latency (low data transmission delay), low noise and no data loss, as optical fiber lines are immune to disturbance from electromagnetic Interference.
- 4-CMOS prism-based camera with simultaneous imaging of R/G/B/NIR via a single optical path.
- 4096 pixels per line at up to 72 kHz for 8-bit RGB + NIR output.
- Two user-selectable pixel sizes for higher responsivity (7.0 x 7.0 μm) or better dark SNR (7.0 x 10.5 μm).
- Enhanced Small Form-factor Pluggable optical interface (SFP+) running on 10 Gigabit Ethernet network configuration.
- Up to 10 km long optical cables (OS2 type) with extremely low latency (low data transmission delay), low noise and no data loss.
- Built-in color space conversion from RGB to HSI, CIE XYZ, sRGB, Adobe RGB, and custom RGB formats.
- Low-noise binning with 1×2, 2×1, or 2×2 options.
- One-push automatic white balancing.
- Flat-field, color shading, and chromatic aberration correction.
- Output formats include 8-bit RGB or 10-bit RGB, 8-bit YUV, and 8/10-bit NIR.
- Nikon F-mount or M52 mount.
- Excellent shock and vibration resistance.