JAI Sweep+ Series Line Scan SW-4000Q-10GE
JAI’s advanced product offering includes a set of 3-sensor R-G-B color line scan cameras for industrial machine vision applications. Part of the Sweep+ Series, these cameras feature state-of-the-art prism technology providing the best possible performance, precision, and versatility for line scan imaging in continuous production flows. 3-CMOS or 3-CCD sensors are precisely-aligned on a beam-splitter prism to a common optical path providing solutions that are easy to set up, with higher color precision and less color degradation over time than trilinear color cameras.
The SW-4000Q-10GE is a 4-CMOS prism-based industrial RGB/NIR color line scan camera with four separate sensors for simultaneously capturing red, green, blue and near infrared spectral wavebands. Besides delivering supreme RGB color data, the NIR image makes it possible to identify an even wider set of defects on inspected objects. The camera has 4,096 pixels per line and a fast, 72 kHz line rate thanks to a high speed 10 GigE interface. Included is an advanced set of features providing the best possible performance and precision for web-based or continuous color/NIR imaging applications.
Prism Quality With Backwards-Compatible 10 GigE Interface: The SW-4000Q-10GE combines the color accuracy of 4-CMOS prism technology with a super fast 10 GigE interface providing true RGB + NIR output at up to 72 kHz. Intelligent auto-negotiation adjusts to support NBASE-T speeds (5 GigE / 2.5 GigE), as well as traditional 1 Gbps GigE Vision output.
The Best Images From Any Angle: Prism technology makes it possible to view the red, green and blue channels through a single optical plane. This method eliminates off-angle viewing problems, spatial compensation issues, 3D cylindrical offsets, and other problems that can affect image quality with trilinear cameras.
Advanced Set of Unique Features: The SW-4000Q-10GE is one of the only 4k color/NIR line scan cameras to offer user-selectable pixel sizes, in-camera color space conversion, and both horizontal and vertical binning. It also supports direct connection to rotary encoders to simplify setup and operation.
- 4-CMOS prism-based camera with simultaneous imaging of R/G/B/NIR via a single optical path.
- 4096 pixels per line at up to 72 kHz for 8-bit RGB + NIR output.
- Two user-selectable pixel sizes for higher responsivity (7.0 x 7.0 μm) or better dark SNR (7.0 x 10.5 μm).
- Advanced 10 GBASE-T (10 Gbps) interface with backwards compatibility to NBASE-T and 1000BASE-T data rates.
- Built-in color space conversion from RGB to HSI, CIE XYZ, sRGB, Adobe RGB, and custom RGB formats.
- Low-noise binning with 1×2, 2×1, or 2×2 options.
- Supports direct connection to rotary encoders when connecting via frame grabber is undesirable.
- One-push automatic white balancing.
- Flat-field, color shading, and chromatic aberration correction.
- Output formats include 8-bit RGB or 10-bit RGB, 8-bit YUV, and 8/10-bit NIR.
- Nikon F-mount or M52 mount.
- Excellent shock and vibration resistance.