Imperx PCI/PCI Express VCE-CLPCIe01
Simultaneous acquisition from two base cameras or one medium camera using intelligent DMA for fast, efficient use of the ExpressCard bandwidth with a flow-through pipelined architecture for low latency.
The IMPERX VCE-CLPCIe01 is a professional level frame grabber that enables users to view and store in real time megapixel video images from Camera Link® sources onto desktop computers. IMPERX VCE-CLPCIe01 is capable of capturing single or multiple frames and standard AVI clips on up to two base or one medium Camera Link® compliant video source. Each captured frame can be stamped with a user message along with the date and time of capture. A full software suite that includes drivers, C/C++, SDK, and an application program is provided with each VCE-CLPCIe01 frame grabber.
- Supports Windows XP® / Windows Vista® / Windows 7®
- Supports 32-bit and 64-bit Windows OS
- Supports two independent base or one medium Camera Link® interface
- PCIe x1 compliant providing 2.5 Gbps of bandwidth
- Intelligent scatter/gather DMA for fast, efficient use of PCIe bandwidth and system memory
- Flow-through pipeline architecture for low latency
- Built in CC pulse generators
- Many advanced features including look up tables, histograms, RGB gain/offset with auto-white balance, hex pixel dump, etc.
- Bayer pattern interpolation
- Unique ‘auto-learn’ feature automatically recognizes camera parameters and simplifies CAM file creation
- Backwards compatible with FrameLink (PCMCIA) software
- Full software suite including drivers, SDK and application