The VMOB-17 Series are optically bonded LCD monitors, designed to dramatically improve viewability in bright daylight and other high ambient light conditions. The optical bonding process injects an optical-grade epoxy resin between the LCD panel and the outer protective glass, eliminating the air gap between the two. The outer glass surface has an Anti- Reflective coating. The net result is a dramatic reduction in unwanted reflections, and a tremendous increase in contrast ratio, making the monitor ideal for use in outdoor daylight or brightly lit areas. Optical bonding also provides other benefits such as increased ruggedness and durability, prevents internal condensation or fogging, and makes the outer glass shatter-proof. The TRU-Tuff process includes RTV silicone on all connections and critical components; all wires are dressed, tie-wrapped and secured; and ThreadLock on all screws. This ensures maximum shock and vibration resistance.
- Optical Bonding For Increased Contrast Ratio
- Protective Anti-Reflective Glass
- High Resolution: 1280 x 1024 (SXGA)
- Video Inputs: VGA, DVI-D, Composite (BNC Loop-Thru)
- Lockable On-Screen Display (OSD) Controls with Auto Re-Start After Power Loss
- TRU-Tuff Ensures Maximum Shock/Vibration Resistance