The SRMWT-10.4 Series Sunlight Readable waterproof touch screen monitors are designed to operate in direct bright sunlight, or in other high ambient-light conditions. They utilize state-of-the-art LED backlights to produce over 1,000 nits of brightness (vs. 250-300 nits for standard monitors). This results in amazingly bright, crystal-clear images, even with direct, bright sunlight on the face of the screen. SRMWT-10.4 Sunlight Readable touch screens will eliminate the need for sun-shields, squinting, or straining to see washed-out images. The waterproof enclosure will prevent damage due to spray, salt water, etc. especially in challenging environments. The SRMWT-10.4 Sunlight Readable monitors are built with industrial-grade components and receive the TRU-Tuff process which ensures Maximum Shock/Vibration Resistance.
- Produces Clear, Sharp Images Even in Direct, Bright Sunlight
- 1,000 nits Brightness
- Optical Bonding Improves Image Quality
- 5-Wire Resistive Touch Screen
- NEMA 4X Waterproof Stainless Steel Enclosure
- TRU-Tuff Ensures Maximum Shock/Vibration Resistance
- Lockable OSD (On-Screen Display) Controls