The SRM-17.3G Sunlight Readable monitors are designed to operate in direct bright sunlight, or in other high ambient light conditions. They utilize state-of-the-art LED backlights to produce over 1,000 nits of brightness (vs. 250-300 nits for standard monitors). This results in amazingly bright, crystal-clear images, even with direct, bright sunlight on the face of the screen. The SRM-17.3G Sunlight Readable monitors offer Full HD resolution; ideal for use in a wide range of demanding applications including industrial, law enforcement, aviation, marine, military, inspection, advertising, material handling (cranes) and transportation where view-ability in direct bright sunlight is crucial. All TRU-Vu industrial LCD monitors are specifically designed for use in demanding applications. Every TRU-Vu monitor utilizes industrial-grade components and high-end LCD panels not found in retail/consumer-grade monitors. This ensures superior image quality, improved performance and greater durability. Our 3-Year Warranty ensures you of reliable worry-free operation.
- 1,000 nits Brightness
- Produces Clear, Sharp Images Even in Direct Bright Sunlight
- Full HD Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (1080p/60)
- Ambient Light Sensor Adjusts Screen Brightness Automatically
- Lockable On-Screen Display (OSD) Controls with Auto Re-Start After Power Loss
- TRU-Tuff Ensures Maximum Shock/Vibration Resistance
- Can Be Customized to Meet Your Needs