Sony FCB-ER8300 Block Camera
Designed to enhance image quality at 4 times the resolution of 1080 Full HD, the new Sony “Eagle” FCB-ER8300 camera block applies the company’s vast expertise in 4K to a compact, industrial camera block suited for video security, video conferencing and broadcast that delivers exceptional clarity and detail. The FCB-ER8300 features a Sony lens with a more than 70-degree field of view, a back-illuminated Exmor R™ CMOS sensor, and an acclaimed image processor, ensuring that video quality remains consistently strong across all environments.
Additionally, the camera block incorporates 20x Clear Image Zoom, a Sony exclusive By Pixel Super Resolution Technology, which allows users to enlarge the image first to the maximum optical magnification, then uses Clear Image Zoom technology to further enlarge the image an additional 2x, producing consistently sharp clear images despite the increased zoom ratio. Also included are industrial grade image stabilization, high-speed autofocus, ePTZ, and new Noise Reduction (NR) features.
- 4K Sony FCB-ER8300 block camera
- 1/2.3-type Exmor R CMOS with QFHD (3,840 x 2160)
- 20x Optical Zoom allows for recognition and identification
- Approx. 8.93 Mega Pixels
- Minimum Object Distance 10 mm (wide end) to 1,500 mm (tele-end) (Default: 300 mm)
- 73.4° (wide end) to 6.4° (tele-end) horizontal field of view
- Auto, ATW, Indoor, Outdoor, One Push WB, Manual WB, Outdoor Auto, Sodium Vapor Lamp (Fix/Auto/Outdoor/Auto)
- 60mm x 64mm x 105mm