KAYA Instruments KY-FGK-II-CXP-2ch
The KAYA Instruments KY-FGK-II-CXP-2ch is capable of receiving video streams from up to 2 CoaXPress links in single, dual, or quad modes. It is used for simultaneous capture from up to two quad link cameras. Each link supports standard CoaXPress bitrates up to 12.5 Gbps including 13W PoCXP. This CoaXPress 12G Frame Grabber is ideally suited for industrial, defense, and aerospace Machine Vision Systems and applications.
The Komodo II can easily receive video streams on the CoaXPress 12G links and transmit them to computer memory through the PCIe interface. This product also provides GPIO for machine control signals, such as triggers, shaft encoders, exposure control, and general I/O, which can be control aside from video stream acquisition. The Komodo II uses standard Micro-BNC connectors as a CoaXPress interface to the camera and standard HD DB26 D-sub panel mount connector for general purpose I/O. The Frame Grabber utilizes PCIe Gen3 x8 lanes for communication with Host PC for video uploading and configuration.
- Up to 2 CoaXPress 12.5 Gbps channels
- PCIe Gen3 x8 interface with up to 55Gbps throughput
- Up to 4GB DDR4 SODIMM
- PoCXP support on all channels
- Onboard image processing (DeBayer, Color correction, and many more)
- Sophisticated GUI and SDK support
- Flexible GPIO interface on front bracket panel
- Supporting Windows and Linux OS
- C/C++, Python, .NET, and APIs
- Plug-ins modules for Matlab, HALCON, Cognex, and Labview