JAI Sweep+ Series SW-4010Q-MCL
The JAI Sweep+ SW-4010Q-MCL is a prism-based industrial line scan camera with four image sensors. The camera allows for simultaneous collection of red, green and blue image data on three separate CMOS sensors, plus a fourth sensor that collects image data from the Short Wave InfraRed (SWIR) spectrum using a sensor based on indium gallium arsenide (InGaAs) technology.
- 4-sensor prism-based line scan camera for simultaneous R-G-B plus SWIR imaging.
- 3 x CMOS sensors for detecting R-G-B visible light (400 ~ 700 nm)
- 1 x InGaAs sensor for detecting SWIR light (800 ~ 1700 nm).
- Xscale and ROI functions to synchronize sensor width and line scan speed of the two different sensor types.
- Built-in color space conversion (RGB channels only).
- Individual gain and shutter time settings for each channel.
- Dual-stream data output (RGB and SWIR in separate streams).
- Horizontal and vertical binning (for RGB sensors).
- Supports direct connection to rotary encoders when connecting via frame grabber is undesirable.
- Noise reduction filters.
- Flat shading correction (RGB & SWIR).
- Color shading correction (RGB).
- Mini-Camera Link interface.
- M-52 mount.
- Multispectral lens available (sold separately) optimized to maintain focus for visible and SWIR channels.