JAI Fusion Series FSFE-3200T-10GE
JAI’s FSFE-3200T-10GE model is a 3-CMOS multispectral prism camera design that you can customize to meet the needs of your application. It features three, prism-mounted 3.2-megapixel CMOS imagers that are aligned to a common optical path for perfect image registration regardless of motion or viewing angle.
The Flex-Eye concept lets you create your own custom version of this camera. You define the width and location for each of the camera’s three wavebands, placing them all in the visible spectrum or in a combination of visible and NIR locations required to maximize the effectiveness of your vision system for multispectral inspection or analysis.
- Multispectral prism-based 3-CMOS area scan camera for simultaneous imaging of 3 wavebands in the visible or visible plus NIR spectral range.
- Customize each waveband for a precise match to your inspection or imaging application.
- Define 3 custom wavebands anywhere between 405-1000 nanometers (nm). Bayer sensor options for waveband located in visible region.
- Set wavebands as narrow as 25 nm at 5 nm increments.
- Easy to use on-line configurator for smooth project start-up.
- 3 x 3.2-megapixel resolution at up to 107 frames/s.
- Backwards-compatible 10GBASE-T (10 GigE) interface auto-negotiates to match the speed of connected equipment including NBASE-T (5 GigE and 2.5 GigE) and standard 1 Gbps 1000BASE-T GigE Vision.
- Separate exposure control for each channel allows the channels to be adjusted to one another without changes in the gain – maintaining a consistent signal-to-noise ratio at all times.
- Sequencer function for on-the–fly change of gain, exposure, and ROI settings.
- Supports IEEE 1588 Precision Time Protocol for synchronization in multi-camera applications.
- Triple-stream output enables all 3 wavebands to be simultaneously output over a single cable.
- Supports separate or unified control of key camera parameters for each channel.
- Single- and multi-ROI modes provide higher speeds with lower processing loads.
- Excellent shock and vibration resistance with high MTBF for supreme reliability and durability giving low-cost of ownership.