JAI Apex AP-3200T-10GE
The JAI Apex AP-3200T-10GE is a 3-CMOS prism-based industrial R-G-B area scan camera delivering 3 x 3.2 megapixels at up to 106 frames/second over a high-performance 10GBASE-T (10 GigE Vision) interface. It provides better color fidelity and spatial resolution than traditional Bayer color cameras and is designed for color-critical imaging and inspection tasks in machine vision, life science, and microscopy applications. The JAI Apex AP-3200T-10GE camera delivers exceptionally accurate R-G-B raw image data ideal for demanding color machine vision applications across a range of industries including pharmaceutical, electronics, printing/packaging, and imaging in microscopy and medical diagnostics equipment. The 3-sensor imaging technique provides more accurate per-pixel color values than those obtainable with the Bayer Mosaic technique relying on interpolation routines alone to define pixel color values. The JAI Apex AP-3200T-10GE also offers a more precise spatial resolution, enabling accurate edge detection and the ability to resolve smaller details. The latest CMOS cameras in the Apex Series represent a large step forward in resolution, speed, and color pre-processing functions all at a very reasonable price point. This will enable many more vision designers to step up to the increased value that comes from incorporating a prism-based color camera from JAI.
Exceptionally Accurate Color Image Data- Using a special prism-based imaging technique, the incoming light is separated into red, green, and blue wavelengths, captured by three precisely-aligned CMOS sensors. The result is better color accuracy and spatial precision than traditional color cameras using the Bayer mosaic technique.
High Resolution Combined with High Frame Rate- The JAI AP-3200T-10GE is built around three Sony PregiusTM IMX265 sensors. Combined with a 10 GigE Vision interface, this machine vision camera can output as much as 3 x 3.2 megapixels of 24-bit RGB color data at 106 frames/second in full resolution.
Flexible Color Space Conversion- The AP-3200T-10GE provides great flexibility in on-board color space conversion: including RGB to HSI color space conversion and RGB to CIE-XYZ color space conversion. (sRGB and Adobe RGB color spaces are also supported).
JAI Apex AP-3200T-10GE Features
- 3-CMOS prism-based RGB camera.
- 3 x IMX265 Sony Pregius sensors.
- True raw image data (Red, Green, and Blue).
- 10 GigE Vision interface provides high-speed performance with auto-negotiation to NBASE-T (5 Gbps / 2.5 Gbps) or 1000BASE-T (1 Gbps) depending on the capability of the connected network or PC.
- Analog gain and exposure setting for each individual R-G-B channel.
- Flexible color space conversion.
- Single and Multi-Region-of-Interest (ROI).
- Automatic level control.
- Shading correction on ROI.
- Color temperature presets.
- Color enhancer tool.
- Edge enhancer tool.
- Pixel binning (2×1, 1×2 and 2×2).
- Chunk data for each image.
- Robust and compact design (Shock 50G/Vibration 3G).