Imperx PCI/PCI Express VCE-CLPCIe03
Simultaneous acquisition from two base cameras or one medium camera using intelligent DMA for fast, efficient use of the ExpressCard bandwidth with a flow-through pipelined architecture for low latency.
The IMPERX VCE-CLPCIe03 is a professional level PCI Express frame grabber that enables users to view and store in real time megapixel images from any Camera Link® source onto desktop computers. The VCE-CLPCIe03 is capable of capturing single or multiple frames and standard AVI clips from any base or medium Camera Link® compliant video source. Each captured frame can be stamped with a user message along with the date and time of capture. The VCE-CLPCIe03 comes with easy to use camera configuration software for fast integration of the frame grabber into demanding machine vision environments.
- Supports Windows XP® / Windows Vista® / Windows 7®
- Supports 32-bit and 64-bit Windows OS
- Supports two independent base or one medium Camera Link® interface
- PCIe x4 compliant providing 10 Gbps of bandwidth
- Intelligent scatter/gather DMA for fast, efficient use of PCIe bandwidth and system memory
- Flow-through pipeline architecture for low latency
- Built in CC pulse generators
- Many advanced features including look up tables, histograms, RGB gain/offset with auto-white balance, hex pixel dump, etc.
- Bayer pattern interpolation
- Unique ‘auto-learn’ feature automatically recognizes camera parameters and simplifies CAM file creation
- Backwards compatible with FrameLink (PCMCIA) software
- Full software suite including drivers, SDK and application
- Fully compliant with the Power over Camera Link® (PoCL) and Safe Power specifications
- Built in comprehensive programmable logic controller (PLC)
- Includes 4 external inputs each configurable as TTL, LVDS or Opto-coupled
- Includes 4 general outputs each configurable as TTL, LVDS, Opto-coupled or Open Collector