Gardasoft TR-HT220 LED Controller
The Gardasoft TR-HT220 LED Controller is one of the industry’s highest power controllers for Machine Vision LED lighting; at 150W per channel, the TR-HT Series is the perfect partner for driving high power LED Area and LED Bar lights.
- Highest power output- The Gardasoft TR-HT220 LED Controller provides the highest drive power for machine vision LED lighting. With unique switching technology, these controllers have 2 independent output channels, each rated at 150W and each capable of driving 50A in pulsed mode and 5A in continuous mode. Dual range output current with the design of the TR-HT controllers enables fine-tuning at low currents – with resolution from 0.6mA to 15mA.
- Voltage step-up- SafePowerTM removes the restriction of the output voltage needing to be less than the input voltage, and automatically steps up or down the voltage needed to drive or overdrive the lighting, up to a limit of 48V. SafePower works automatically without needing any configuration or user input. For example, the TR-HT range can use a 24VDC supply, regardless of the lighting connected. In addition, PP mode allows the advantages of SafePower with the advantages of a direct current drive (as on the PP range of controllers). The output voltage to the lighting can be higher than the supply voltage, but without the limitations on pulse frequency that the RT controllers have.
- Modes of operation- Four modes of operation are provided separately for each channel of the Gardasoft TR-HT220 LED Controller controllers enabling flexible operation.
- Extra LED brightness- Patented SafeSenseTM technology creates a safe working environment for overdriving LED lights. Driving LEDs with a constant current source allows very precisely overdriving. SafeSense ensures that the pulse width and duty cycle are kept within safe working limits. The end result is that much more light is gained from the LED lighting for your machine vision application. This is in addition to the Triniti functionality which comes as standard with all TR-HT controllers and is applicable to Triniti-enabled lighting from manufacturers such as CCS, Smart Vision Lights, TPL, and Metaphase.
- Controllable digital I/O built-in- All TR-HT controllers have two built-in digital inputs for trigger control, and four digital output points with the ability to trigger external components such as cameras and reject gates.
- Triniti as standard (GigE Vision integration)- TR-HT Series controllers are GigE Vision compliant and are part of the Gardasoft Triniti machine vision platform; this enables expert control, operational intelligence, and full integration of machine vision lighting – within a ‘plug and plays’ environment.
- Vision timing utilities- Triniti application utilities are available for many of the leading image processing software packages such as Cognex VisionPro, National Instruments LabVIEW, Teledyne Dalsa Sherlock, and Stemmer Imaging CVB
- Triniti SDK- For OEM implementations, applications can be written in any .NET language, including C#, VB, and C++, giving full access to all Triniti light and control data.
- Configuration options- All TR-HT controllers have options to be configured via 100base-T Ethernet or RS232 (with the additional ability to program via front panel push-buttons). With the Ethernet options, a Web browser can be used to access the TH-HT controllers’ internal web pages allowing status to be viewed and parameters to be changed. The Gardasoft TR-HT220 LED Controller can also be configured using simple string commands sent from within their application program using RS232, TCP/IP or UDP, and the Triniti SDK (which is a free download from the Gardasoft website). The configuration is stored in non-volatile memory providing turnkey operation. All TR-HT Series controllers have a versatile, clear, and easy to use the four-line graphic display for assisting local set-up via pushbuttons, diagnostics, and operational status indication.
Gardasoft TR-HT220 LED Controller Features
- 2 channel high-resolution output
- 5A continuous mode, 50A pulse mode
- 150W per channel, 300W per unit
- Resolution from 0.6mA to 15mA
- GigE Vision compliant
- Operates with both TrinitiTM and non-TrinitiTM lights