Flir Oryx 10GigE ORX-10G-71S7M-C
The award winning Oryx 10GigE camera family allows systems designers to take advantage of the latest sensors by supporting transfer speeds up to 10Gbit/s enabling the capture of 4K resolution, 12-bit images at over 60FPS. Oryx’s 10GBASE-T interface is a proven and widely deployed standard that provides reliable image transfer at cable lengths over 50 meters on inexpensive CAT6A, or greater than 30 m on CAT5e. On-camera features including IEEE1588 clock synchronization and full compatibility with popular third-party software supporting GigE Vision, gives system designers the tools to quickly develop innovative solutions.
- HIGH SPEED 10GIGE INTERFACE
- 10Gbit/s transfer speed supports 4K60 (12-bit). Long cable lengths supporting CAT6A and CAT5e cables. Click for more 10GigE information.
- RELIABILITY & SIMPLICITY
- Large 10GBASE-T install base supports a favorable consumer ecosystem. Full GigE Vision compatibility. Packet resend function for reliable image transmission
- FLEXIBILITY FOR INTEGRATORS
- IEEE1588 Clock Synchronization for precise timing across multiple devices – learn more. Color Correction Matrix, Gamma, Saturation and Sharpness reduce host-side processing requirements.