Flir A700 Standard Science Kit
FLIR A400 and A700 Science Kits offer researchers and engineers a streamlined solution for accurate temperature measurement. Simplified yet robust connections help you set up and start testing quickly; then easily view, acquire, and analyze data using included FLIR Research Studio software. The Standard kit includes a FLIR A400 or A700 Image Streaming camera, 24° lens with automatic/remote and manual focusing, as well as FLIR Macro Mode. The Professional kit has the added benefits of MSX® image enhancement, radiometric data transmission over Wi-Fi, and a close-up lens for accurate thermal measurements on small components.
- SIMPLIFIED ANALYSIS & COLLABORATION
- FLIR Research Studio’s simple Connect – View – Record – Analyze workflow helps you obtain and analyze thermal results quickly
- ACCURACY YOU CAN COUNT ON
- Multiple lens options ensure the maximum number of pixels on your object; crisp auto or manual focus improves thermal measurement
- UNMATCHED CONNECTIVITY
- Eliminate the need for additional cables using standard Power over Ethernet (PoE) plus Wi-Fi connection to your workstation (Professional kit)