Autovimation Enclosures Colibri
The Colibri housing is suitable for small cameras with 29 x 29mm or 30 x 30mm cross section and lenses up to 39mm diameter. With just 50 x 50mm (w x h) and 181mm, or 211mm overall length is only slightly larger than the protected camera with lens and port. You can insert a plurality of connectors with up to 20.5mm diameter. Thanks to the 30 to 40mm profile adapter it can be easily adapted to the modular system and be fixed as usual on the dovetail profiles. The Colibri is the ideal solution for space- and cost-critical applications where the comprehensive accessories of Salamander enclosures are not required.
- Robust built: aluminium extrusion profile
- Small form factor: cross section only 50 x 50mm – adding only 10mm around a 30 x 30mm camera
- Weight of the enclosure just over 400g: ideal for light weight applications
- Flexible camera positioning: camera lens mounts directly behind the front window.
- Robust enclosure mounting: fixation on all four sides along the entire profile possible. Simple adjustment of working distance.
- Compatible with dovetail accessories: with help of an adapter bracket.
- High chemical resistance: NBR and TPE sealing materials. Contact us for any special requirements
- Vibration proof mounting and passive camera cooling: thanks to autoVimation’s patented Quick- Lock and Heat- Guide camera mounting system (part of delivery)
- Camera can be mounted either just from the front or just from the rear side
- Passive camera cooling: assembled inside the enclosure the camera is at least 10°C cooler than without enclosure
- Also available with tamper-proof pin-torx screws
- IP66 – Protection from high pressure water jets (Nema 4)
- Exclusively for cameras with 29 x 29mm or 30 x 30mm cross section
- Cable gland allows for assembly of several cables with connectors up to 20.5mm diameter
- Clear aperture 28mm diameter: lenses up to 39mm diameter
- Enclosure: Anodized aluminum
- Window: BK7, double-sided broadband anti-reflective coating
- Window seal: Teflon
- Enclosure seal: NBR (Viton at request)
- Cable gland seal: TPE (TPEV at request)