Zeiss Interlock 1.4/35
ZEISS Interlock Lenses
Professional lenses with optimized focus and aperture fixture for large image circles of 43 mm.
All ZEISS Interlock lenses offer extraordinary image quality with high contrast for technical and industrial applications. They feature an improved fixture for focus and aperture as well as a full metal housing for robustness. The lenses impress with their high image quality and precise manual focus. They are available with standard F-Mount and standard M42x1 Mount (45,5 mm Flange Focal Distance) for even more stability.
In the F-Mount version, the aperture can be adjusted continuously by taking advantage of the de-click function, allowing precise exposure setting. The ZEISS Interlock family cover line scan sensors up to 41 mm (4k to 8k) or full frame area sensor with 24 x 36 mm (up to 42 Mpixel).
The ZEISS Interlock family consists of six focal lengths range from 15 mm to 135 mm. With additional focal lengths and improved fixations, they complete the lenses of the ZEISS Classic family.
- Stress Test: ZEISS lenses need to operate perfectly in extreme conditions, withstanding everything from scorching heat and bitter cold to sandstorms and severe vibrations.
- High-quality metal housing: Noticeable quality and high-value stability qualify ZEISS lenses for decades of intense use. The high-quality craftsmanship of the all-metal mount, the metal housing, and the aperture ring, as well as the robust front bayonet, ensure reliable results.
- Heavy-duty fixtures for focus and aperture: ZEISS Interlock lenses are equipped with special screws to fix focus and aperture to get stable and reliable measuring results even in rough industrial conditions. Both the locking screws and the stable design make the lens inured to vibrations, improve measuring repeatability and avoid machine downtime.
- ZEISS T* anti-reflective coating: The optical elements of ZEISS lenses feature T* anti-reflective coating on all surfaces and an optical design that guarantees images of superior brilliance at all times, even in unfavorable lighting conditions. The first coating techniques were employed by ZEISS as long ago as in the 1930s.
- High image quality: The excellent image performance of the ZEISS Interlock lenses is sharply focused on the requirements of current and future high-performance digital cameras. Thanks to the low level of stray light allowed by the lens design, high-contrast images are also possible with increasing high dynamic ranges of the sensors (HDR). The minimization of coma, astigmatism and spherical aberrations enables constantly high resolution over the entire image field. The optics are designed to ensure full utilization of the performance provided by high-resolution camera systems.
Remarks: *Available with fixing screws for focus and aperture **Only available with fixing screws for focus and aperture ***Not available with fixing screws (no Interlock lens)