Ximea xiT MT200CG-CM
XIMEA presents unique Thunderbolt™ 2 enabled cameras that currently include models with the newest sensors from Sony (IMX174) and CMOSIS (CMV20000). The Ximea xiT MT200CG-CM industrial camera model is further equipped with an active EF-mount interface for control of dynamic aperture and focus. Falcon Ridge 4C dual-port makes daisy chain interconnection possible. The MT200CG-CM is CERTIFIED, which approves XIMEA to ship both models with Thunderbolt Trademark and Logo for PC and Mac. Minimal system requirements when using with XIMEA CamTool: Windows 32/64 and macOS, Intel Core i5, 400MB, 3GB RAM (for recording to h264)
What is xiT?
- World’s first industrial Thunderbolt™ 2 enabled cameras
- Resolutions from 2.3 Mpix to 20 Mpix
- Speeds 165 fps and 30 fps respectively
- Sony Pregius™ pixel technology
- Smallest design: 26 x 26 x 38 mm (small model)
- Support for Windows, macOS (Linux and 30 Libraries prepared)
- No frame grabbers, powered by Thunderbolt cable
Ximea xiT MT200CG-CM Industrial Camera Features
- 20 Mpix Color CMOS camera with CMOSIS CMV20000
- Thunderbolt speed of 20 Gbit/s allows 30 Fps at 12 bit
Ximea xiT MT200CG-CM Industrial Camera Applications
5K, compact, high-speed camera for Flat panel inspection, printed circuit board (PCB) examination, persistent stadium, and border security, wide-area surveillance, and aerial or city mapping (UAV). API/SDK supports Windows 32/64 and Mac OS X.