JAI Wave Series Line Scan WA-1000D-CL
JAI provides a wide selection of single-sensor monochrome area scan JAI’s monochrome line scan cameras provide an excellent combination of high resolution and fast scan rates. With high shock (80G) and vibration (10G) standards and an ambient operating temperature range of -5 C to +45 C these cameras are built to operate and last in even the most demanding industrial environments – providing users with low-cost-of-ownership. JAI’s monochrome line scan cameras can be used in many high speed machine vision applications including food sorting, pharmaceutical label inspection, postal sorting, sports, general web inspection and traffic applications such as train, railway, container and vehicle inspection.
The Wave Series cameras are dual-band 1K line scan cameras capable of sensing Short Wave InfraRed (SWIR) light. The cameras are based on Indium/Gallium/Arsenide (InGaAs) sensor technology and JAI’s prism line scan technology, making them capable of delivering dual-band imaging in the SWIR light spectrum (900 – 1700 nm).
Provides Extra ” Hidden” Vision Data: JAI SWIR camera technology can enhance current machine vision systems with imaging beyond what is possible when imaging the visible and/or the near infrared light spectrum. The Wave camera can provide lots of extra “hidden” vision data.
Dual-Band Imaging Capability: With two separate imaging channels, Wave Series cameras leverage subtle differences in absorptive and reflective properties at specific wavelengths to sort or analyze substances in ways that aren’t possible using a single spectral band.
High Performance Prism Technology: With a single optical path feeding two prism-mounted imagers, Wave Series cameras have no moving parts to wear out like filter wheel cameras, and can precisely align the dual spectral images even when objects are moving at high speeds.
- Simultaneous dual-band imaging in the Short Wave InfraRed (SWIR) light spectrum.
- 2 x 1024 pixel resolution in two SWIR bands: 900-1400 nm and 1400-1700 nm.
- Single optical path maintains two-channel alignment at up to 39 kHz (39,230 lines/second).
- Image pre-processing includes pixel gain correction, flat-field correction, LUT/gamma function, and more.
- Camera Link interface available with Dual-Base configuration or 2-tap Medium configuration.
- Large variety of off-the-shelf optics available in comparison with MWIR cameras that require custom lenses and windows made of expensive materials.
- No cooling required.
- A robust design for outstanding reliability and durability in industrial environments.