JAI Spark Series Area Scan SP-5000C-USB
JAI provides a wide selection of single-sensor color area scan cameras with resolutions ranging from 2.35 to 45 megapixels. Cameras are built around state-of-the-art sensor technology including the latest CMOS global shutter imagers. For maximum imaging performance JAI’s Spark Series cameras are the ideal choice. These CMOS cameras are designed to provide an optimal blend of speed, resolution, and supreme image quality.For maximum imaging performance JAI’s Spark Series cameras are the ideal choice. These CMOS cameras are designed to provide an optimal blend of speed, resolution, and supreme image quality.
The SP-5000C-USB provides 5-megapixel color resolution at up to 62 fps over a USB3 Vision interface. 5-micron square pixels provide excellent sensitivity while flexible ROI capabilities enable the camera to be tailored to a wide range of high performance applications.
High throughput: At 62 frames per second over a standard USB3 Vision interface, the SP-5000-USB provides a combination of speed, resolution, and ease-of-use well suited to a wide range high speed inspection applications.
A Versatile Performer – in Monochrome or Color: Available in monochrome or color models, the SP-5000-USB supports single and multi-ROI functions enabling users to create the exact resolution and optical format they require for their high performance application.
Auto exposure and High Dynamic Range: Monochrome models feature a built-in HDR function that lets users to extend the camera’s dynamic range up to 84 dB. In addition, all models feature a P-iris connection and JAI’s Auto Level Control for intelligent exposure control in dynamic lighting conditions.
- 5-megapixel resolution at up to 62 fps.
- 1” CMOS imager with global shutter.
- 8/10/12-bit Raw Bayer color output.
- 5 µm square pixels provide excellent sensitivity and optical flexibility.
- Analog and digital gain controls for less quantized noise.
- P-iris or programmable 3-axis control for motorized lenses, pan/tilt heads, and other analog accessories.
- Industrial grade performance with 80G shock, 10G vibration, and -45°C to +70°C operating range.
- 8/10/12-bit USB3 Vision output for grabberless connection to host computers.