Imperx HD-SDI VCE-HDEX02
The VCE-HDEX02 is a professional, ExpressCard/34 video capture card that allows users to view and store in real time megapixel video images on their laptop or notebook computers. It is capable of capturing single or multiple frames, and standard AVI clips from SD or HD SDI compliant video sources. Each captured frame can be stamped with a user message along with the date and time of capture. The VCE-HDEX02 comes with an easy to use application program, drivers and an SDK that allows quick and simple integration into machine vision applications.
As developer of the world’s FIRST frame grabbers for laptops, IMPERX has become a household name for thousands of customers across the globe who have come to rely on our products to develop and implement solutions to various applications, which include Machine Vision, Medical Imaging, Security, and other industrial, commercial and military applications. The VCE-HDEX02 extends the portfolio by offering real-time, full frame rate, video acquisition of SD or HD SDI compliant sources on a portable platform.
- Supports Windows XP® / Windows Vista® / Windows 7®
- Supports 32-bit and 64-bit Windows OS
- SD or HD SDI real time video acquisition (720p, 1080i and 1080p formats)
- Supports SMPTE 274M and 296M framing
- Saves 20-bit YCrCb 4:2:2 or 24 bit RGB data
- RAW, BMP, TIFF, AVI and adjustable JPEG file formats
- ExpressCard/34 compliant
- Provides 2.5 Gbps of bandwidth
- Plug-n-play with hot insertion/removal
- Intelligent scatter/gather DMA engine for fast efficient use of ExpressCard bandwidth and system memory
- Flow-thru pipelined architecture for low latency
- Captures single frame, multiple frames or AVI clips with date/time text overlay
- Includes advanced features including user Lookup Tables, Gamma correction, histogram, hex pixel dump, etc.
- RGB gain/offset controls with auto white balance
- Image viewer with DVR controls
- Full software suite including drivers, SDK and application