EasyLocate is the localization and identification library of Deep Learning Bundle. It is used to locate and identify objects, products, or defects in the image. It has the capability of distinguishing overlapping objects and, as such, EasyLocate is suitable for counting the number of object instances. Two methods are available:
- “EasyLocate Axis Aligned Bounding Box” predicts the bounding box surrounding each object (or defect) it has found in the image and assigns a class label to each of them. It must be trained with images where the objects (or defects) that must be found have been annotated with a bounding box and a class label.
- “EasyLocate Interest Point” predicts the position (as one point, typically the center, but may be otherwise defined) for each object (or defect) it has found in the image and assigns a class label to each of them. All the objects (or defects) in the image must have the same approximate size. It must be trained with images where the objects (or defects) that must be found have simply been annotated with an interest point and a class label. The annotation process is faster with EasyLocate Interest Point as a single click is enough to annotate an object.
- Localization and identification of objects/products/defects
- Counting of objects
- Axis Aligned Bounding Boxes : for precise annotation and localization of multiple objects and sizes
- Interest Point: for fast single point annotation and localization of objects of similar sizes
- Supports data augmentation and masks
- Compatible with CPU and GPU processing
- Includes the free Deep Learning Studio application for dataset creation, training and evaluation
- Only available as part of the Deep Learning Bundle