Zeiss Interlock Compact 2.4/25
ZEISS Interlock Compact Lenses
Compact, lightweight lenses for large image circles of 43mm.
The ZEISS Interlock Compact lens family impresses with its high and unwavering image quality and precise manual focus. Their low weight, compactness and robust full-metal housing make the lenses suitable for rough industrial use. The lens family features a short M42x1 mount (18 mm FFD) and superior fixture screws that allow exact locking of aperture and focus.
They fit line scan cameras with sensors of 41 mm (4k – 8k) and area scan cameras with full frame sensors of 36 x 24 mm (up to 42 Mpixel). The outstanding difference of ZEISS Interlock Compact lenses against traditional F-Mount types is the M42x1 mount with a very short flange focal distance (FFD) of only 18,0 mm.
The Interlock Compact lens family from ZEISS consists of four focal lengths from 21 mm to 85 mm and are key components in complex production processes (Machine Vision) as well as in optical metrology, medical applications, traffic enforcement, quality assurance, sports and many other applications.
- Very compact but suitable to large image format
- For industrial cameras up to sensor sizes of 24×36 mm or 41mm line sensors
- Precise manual focusing
- Robust full-metal construction
- Features special screws to fix focus and aperture settings even in rough situations
- Due to light weight resistant against vibrations and shocks
- Large angular field of 81°
Remarks: *Only available with fixing screws for focus and aperture